- What’s in NutraChamps DreamRite?
- What’s the Suggested Dosage of NutraChamps DreamRite?
- What Are the Side Effects of NutraChamps DreamRite?
- Does NutraChamps DreamRite Come with a Return Policy or Guarantee?
- How Much Does NutraChamps DreamRite Cost?
- Final Words on NutraChamps DreamRite
Canada-headquartered NutraChamps is a supplement company that prides themselves in creating high quality products from naturally sourced and safe ingredients. Currently, they have two dozen different supplements out on the market—with formulations for better digestion, hair growth, heart health, stress management, and more.
While the brand has single-ingredient supplements that may improve sleep health—like NutraChamps Tart Cherry or NutraChamps 5-HTP—their premium sleep supplement blend is NutraChamps DreamRite. What’s in it, and how does it work? Is it worth checking out? Let’s find out together.
The natural sleep aid contains extracts of Valerian root, Chamomile, Passionflower, Lemon Balm and Hops; amino acids GABA, L-Theanine and Tryptophan; Magnesium (in bisglycinate chelate form); and a generous amount of sleep hormone Melatonin.
NutraChamps DreamRite also uses vegetable cellulose capsules as a delivery system for these ingredients.
How Do NutraChamps DreamRite’s Ingredients Help You Sleep Better?
NutraChamps DreamRite is a 100% natural herbal solution with a simple promise: Fall asleep faster, sleep deeper and more restfully, and wake up feeling more refreshed.
Let’s take a look at each individual ingredient to find out how all the elements work together to raise your sleep quality.
- Valerian root is a traditional herbal sleep remedy. It’s a well known sedative herb that has been used for hundreds of years in many different cultures. While it can be taken orally—in tea or tincture form—by itself, Valerian root may be combined with other herbs for a more effective remedy and/or for better taste.
- Chamomile as we know it is actually two different plants: German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) and the less common Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis). Both Chamomile variants have medicinal properties, but it is German chamomile that’s often used for stress and sleep management. Which kind of Chamomile does NutraChamps use for DreamRite? We don’t know—but we sent the brand’s support team a question regarding this. Will update the review when we get a response.
- Passionflower is a hardy North American native plant with a history of being used to treat anxiety, emotional tension, restlessness, sleep troubles and even pain-related difficulties like dysmenorrhea. It’s often paired with Valerian root in teas, tinctures and other preparations.
- Lemon Balm is used in everything from aromatherapy and decoration, to cooking and wellness supplement blends. Like lavender, lemon balm is a popular all around plant. It’s known as an anxiety and stress reliever, digestive, and natural sleep aid.
- Hops in combination with Valerian root has actually been studied as an alternative treatment for insomnia. If you’ve been wondering: Yes, this is the same plant that’s used as a bittering agent in many beermaking processes.
- GABA is an amino acid that appears in many sleep supplement blends. It is said to improve sleep health, as well as has provide a foundation for mental and emotional balance.
- L-Theanine is found in the plant that is used to make green and black tea. Like most of the other ingredients included in DreamRite’s formulation, L-Theanine is ideal for encouraging better sleep quality and for reducing stress and anxiety levels.
- Tryptophan is essential to the human body’s serotonin production. A deficiency of this essential amino acid may result in bouts of depression and/or anxiety, which may affect sleep health.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate is Magnesium at its most bioavailable, which means that it’s the form of this natural element that’s most easily absorbed by the body. Many internal functions depend on healthy levels of Magnesium in the body—blood pressure regulation, energy production, stress response, etc.—so it’s distressing that Magnesium deficiency is more common than we think. What does this have to do with sleep? Sleep comes around more easily when we are healthier, more comfortable, and more relaxed. Without an adequate supple of Magnesium, that baseline is harder to maintain.
- Melatonin is included—and a relatively huge dose of it, too. As the body’s own sleep regulation hormone, we produce melatonin naturally. However, as modern humans have an ever growing number of light sources and distractions to contend with during bedtime, more Melatonin usually doesn’t hurt. In fact, it makes sense. Melatonin is also popular as a single-ingredient natural sleep aid.
NutraChamps names insomnia in its available literature about DreamRite, stating that this supplement can “put your sleeping troubles to rest” in a very compelling but non-habit forming way.
Is NutraChamps DreamRite Allergy-Friendly, Vegan or Vegetarian?
Yes, yes and yes. It’s clearly stated on the label that NutraChamps DreamRite is vegan; and contains zero preservatives, animal products, or common allergens.
There is also a Non-GMO guarantee. If it’s important to you, it’s also stated that NutraChamps DreamRite is made in the USA—even thought the company’s head office is located in Ontario.
What to Consider Before Taking NutraChamps DreamRite
We would not be doing our job if we didn’t point out a striking similarity between the formulations of NutraChamps DreamRite and Nested Naturals LUNA.
The only real differences between DreamRite and LUNA are: the former contains Tryptophan, and the latter uses Magnesium Stearate as a flow agent. Even their social responsibility practices, product guarantees and return policies—which we’ll discuss in more detail shortly—are similar.
What does this comparison mean? Simply put, we would recommend DreamRite over LUNA if you’re hesitant to use a supplement containing a flow agent of blend lubricant. Likewise, we would recommend LUNA over DreamRite if you’re sensitive to Tryptophan.
Is NutraChamps DreamRite Safe for Children?
NutraChamps doesn’t specifically say that DreamRite is safe for children, but they don’t prohibit it, either. They do note that you should consult a healthcare professional if you are thinking of giving the supplement to a child.
You should always, always consult your doctor anyway before adding any sort of supplement to your daily regimen. However, NutraChamps reminds people to do this specifically if you are under 18, pregnant or nyrsing, and/or have a pre-existing medical condition—especially if you already have maintenance medication.
Because DreamRite is a sleep aid, part of safely using this is to take it only before bed. Don’t operate machinery or drive if you’ve already dosed.
The suggested dosage is two capsules with water, about 30 minutes before sleeping.
Again, this is very similar to the wording found on the label of Nested Naturals LUNA. Suggested use of both DreamRite and LUNA come with the “or as directed by your healthcare professional” caveat.
According to NutraChamps: “Because of the purity of our supplements, in rare situations ingestion may cause headaches, anxiety, and increased heart rate as your body adjusts to them.”
This is something we really liked about NutraChamps. They list possible adverse reactions and side effects! Often missing from supplement information, these details are actually very important. Now you know to be vigilant and to go to the doctor immediately if you’re on DreamRite and you experience something other than anxiety, headaches or faster heart rate.
How Effective Is NutraChamps DreamRite?
It’s rated at 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon with almost 350 reviews, and about 4.5 out of 5 stars on the NutraChamps website with over 30 reviews.
Like every supplement, it doesn’t work the same for everyone. We did see a number of comments of the “it didn’t work for me” type, but for the most part the response if generally positive.
What Are Common NutraChamps DreamRite Complaints?
Common DreamRite complaints include sleep hangovers and morning grogginess, as well as a few comments about an unpleasant smell.
Some consumers referred to their morning grogginess as a Valerian root hangover, and a few even noted that their sleep wasn’t restful—with uncomfortable dreams. As for the smell, it’s been described as “resin-like” or similar to paint! But these comments are few and far between, with one wondering if it was just a bad batch as their previous purchase of DreamRite didn’t smell the same way.
A curious thing: A number of negative reviews compare DreamRite to LUNA directly—with the text favoring LUNA—as these consumers purchased DreamRite because LUNA was out of stock.
Where Can You Find NutraChamps DreamRite?
As of this writing, NutraChamps products are only available on Amazon.
This means that you can online purchasing through Amazon is the only way to get DreamRite and all other products in the NutraChamps line.
What to Expect from the Maker of NutraChamps DreamRite
NutraChamps was founded in 2016. Relatively new, the company has nevertheless grown their product line consistently. With over 20 different supplements on the market, it’s clear that NutraChamps is thriving.
It’s apparent, though, that sleep health is not the main focus of NutraChamps. A quick look at their social media shows that they barely touch on the fact that they have a natural sleep aid. Instead, they promote their vitamins and single-ingredient products more frequently.
What Quality Assurance Does NutraChamps DreamRite Go Through?
All NutraChamps supplements are manufactured in the US facilities that are GMP certified and FDA inspected. NutraChamps products are also third party tested.
DreamRite, like the rest of the NutraChamp product line, is regulated by the FDA. This process includes correct and complete labeling and literature, which should include allergen and adverse reaction information.
How Is NutraChamps’ Customer Support?
The customer support options available are great. There’s a live chat support system on the official website—not 24/7, but we’ll let that slide, as some brands don’t even offer this route—as well as a separate contact form page. Their email and phone number are also displayed.
As NutraChamps currently only sells on Amazon, it makes sense the their customer service representatives are very active there. They respond quickly to questions, and even offer returns to dissatisfied consumers that leave negative reviews—no questions asked.
NutraChamps upholds a lifetime money back satisfaction guarantee.
No questions asked, no hidden requirements—just contact them to initiate your full refund. This applies even if you’ve already taken some of the capsules, which sometimes is a deal breaker for other brands.
As of this writing, a 60-capsule bottle of NutraChamps DreamRite is $18.97 on Amazon.
With regular suggested dosing, this package is good for about one month of use.
Try out NutraChamps DreamRite if you’re searching for a risk-free, melatonin-heavy natural sleep aid formulation. With a lifetime money back guarantee, you can always return it for a full refund if it doesn’t suit you.
We love the individual ingredients used in the blend that makes up NutraChamps DreamRite, but what we love more is the lifetime guarantee! Not gonna lie.
Some other things we appreciate: Clear and consistent labeling. We know what’s in this supplement, and we know why. We know what safety measures were used. We even know what the possible side effects are. All of this, without an excessive amount of time spent Googling and researching and hair-pulling. In other words: We love the transparency.
This is a definite recommend. Try it out and let us know how you like it!