- Review Overview
- Everpillow Features
- Promos and Guarantees
- Everpillow Price – Is it worth it?
- Our Final Verdict
In this review, we’ll take a look at the new Everpillow from InfiniteMoon – a customizable pillow that claims to be the most comfortable one on the market today. Does it deliver on that promise? We think so! Find out exactly why in the sections below.
We recently got our hands on the Everpillow and got to experience its magic firsthand. Yup, the company’s claims are all true. It really is the most comfortable pillow ever. We’re very pleased with it and we think you will be, too.
But before we get into the nitty-gritty, let’s get to the unboxing:
What’s in the box?
1 Everpillow. The Everpillow is comprised of approximately 3 lbs of your selected fill contained in an organic pillowcase. The pillowcase for the original model is a standard queen size. Both models have a creamy color and a distinct blue zipper along its side.
1 Vacuum Travel Bag. When you first open the box, your Everpillow will be stored compactly inside a plastic vacuum bag. It’s kind of like a giant Ziploc bag with an extra opening for taking air out. You can use a vacuum cleaner to do this and re-compress your Everpillow in case you want to take it with you travelling.
1 Drawstring Bag. An extra bag is provided for all the extra fill you might end up not using. In our experience, 3 lbs of fill was more than necessary, so this was a very welcome addition to the entire package.
1 Informational Pamphlet. This tells you more about InfiniteMoon and how the Everpillow is made. It’s a quick read and definitely worth a look. The pamphlet also comes with a free offer for extra fill in case you need more. These might seem trivial, but it’s small touches like these that push a product above the rest.
Now let’s take a look at the main attraction – the actual Everpillow.
For what is essentially just another take on customizable pillows, the Everpillow manages to set the bar a few notches higher. It’s very well-made. It feels luxurious, like something fit for royalty.
On top of that, you get new and unique ways of making adjustments to your pillow. There’s three main ways you can customize it, so it’s suitable for all types of bodies and sleeping habits.
To put it plainly, the Everpillow gives you the power to make the perfect pillow for you. Take a look at exactly how:
Choose the Best Shape
Pick between two pillowcase shapes, depending on your usual sleeping position:
- The Original: Comes in standard queen size. This shape is suitable for most sleepers. It’s designed to keep a balanced amount of fill throughout and can retain the same levels of comfort regardless of your sleeping position.
- The Curve: This is the one we got. It’s built specifically for side sleepers to keep their neck, shoulders, and spine in alignment without sacrificing any comfort. If you like hugging the same pillow your head is on, this one is perfect.
Pick Your Preferred Fill
You can choose between four different types of fill:
- Natural Latex: Made of 100% natural rubber. Designed to keep its shape and provide maximum support, while allowing air to circulate.
- Kapok Silk: Harvested from Java cotton trees. Naturally moisture-resistant and lightweight. Valued for its antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties.
- Kapok and Latex: A blend of the first two materials to give you the best of both worlds. This is the option we got. It’s a safe bet for people who are little unsure of what they’d prefer.
- Latex, Poly, and Tencel: The most recent addition to the fill selection, this blend contains natural rubber, recycled polyester, and patented Tencel fibers from Eucalyptus trees. It claims to be the softest of all the fill types. Whether or not that’s true, it’s a good sustainable option.
Adjust the Amount of Fill
You can also adjust the amount of fill that goes into your pillow.
Just open the Everpillow to adjust the amount of fill inside. Whether you’re adding or taking away, it’s really easy to do. However, it might take you a few tries before you get the amount just right. Also, make sure you give the pillow a good “knead” to distribute the fill properly.
And remember, use the drawstring bag in the package to store your excess fill so you don’t lose it.
Clean, Comfortable, and Chemical-Free
The Everpillow is made with zero harmful chemicals. It’s completely non-toxic and safe to use. The organic pillowcase is also hygienic and surprisingly comfortable. However, the woven pattern might leave indentations on your skin, so you might want to buy another pillowcase if you’re worried about that.
The good thing is that the pillowcase is washable. That means you’ll be able to keep it clean, and it should get softer over time. The fill, however, is not washable. We recommend getting some extra fill in case you need to replace it. Good thing there’s that free offer for extra fill thrown in, so make sure to take advantage of that.
Handmade in Colorado, USA
For people who care about social responsibility, a big draw to buying the Everpillow is that the manufacturer works with reformed addicts, felons, and the homeless in the Colorado area to help give them a brighter future.
Each Everpillow is skillfully handmade by individuals from these groups, so each purchase is a way of helping them turn their lives around for the better. We think it’s an awesome way to ensure quality, while simultaneously supporting a noble cause.
100 Day Trial and Refund Policy
The Everpillow comes with a generous refund policy that is available for up to 100 days after your date of purchase. You can use the pillow as you normally would, and if for some reason the product doesn’t meet your expectations, just file a return request and the company will process a full refund for you.
1 Year Limited Warranty
For extra assurance, the Everpillow also comes with a 1 year warranty that covers product defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. Products that are found and verifed to be defective will be replaced by InfiniteMoon at no cost to you. They’ll even take care of shipping.
Please take note that the warranty extends to the original purchaser of the product and is nontransferable.
Free US Shipping
Order the Everpillow online and enjoy free shipping! But only for the continental USA.
If you’re from Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the United States, you’ll have to shell out a bit more to have your pillow delivered to your door.
Free Bag of Everpillow Fill
Remember that informational pamphlet we mentioned above? Don’t lose it! It comes with an offer for 1 lb of extra fill all for free! Please note that you have 18 months after the purchase date to claim the free offer. Just follow the instructions in the pamphlet.
The Everpillow retails for $89, which at first glance is considerably more expensive than most other pillows. However, think about what you’re paying for here.
- You get an amazingly soft, comfortable pillow that could potentially give you the best sleep of your life.
- You also get to customize said pillow to your specific needs.
- You get more fill than most people need. Add to that the free offer for even more fill, and that’s like getting an extra pillow (or two).
- You are assured of quality workmanship and materials.
- You can take advantage of the generous refund policy and warranty.
- You can derive some level of satisfaction from knowing that your purchase is a green alternative and is helping someone improve their life.
With all that, it’s definitely not hard to see the value here. You might even say the Everpillow is a bargain – all things considered.
So what makes the Everpillow so special? Well if you ask us, it just has the complete package. High quality, sustainable materials? Check. Thoughtful, ergonomic design? Check. Excellent service during and after the sale? Check!
Add to that a worthy cause to support and we’re totally on board.
The bottom line: Shell out that extra bit of dough for the Everpillow. Trust us, it’s absolutely worth it.